Our price & Service
1. How do I become a dealer? Firstly we ask that you register on our website and submit your business information through here. Once we have received your application, we will verify your companydetails and then change your member account to a wholesale account, which usuallytakes up to 3 working days. On becoming a wholesale trader, you will able to see ourfull competitive price plans on each product page and then place orders. Here is adetailed summary of our Business Model for your reference.
2. What’s your pricing policy? We offer different price lists, which are based on the total number of products you buy in one sale; therefore the more you order the lower price will be. Please note that a ‘set’ includes a blank invitation, an envelope and insert paper. There are two available options based on our different clients needs: Option 1. These are small orders with a free printing service for non-stock clients. ——Please order directly from our website. Option 2. Blank invitations for inventory come at a lower price and with a faster delivery rate. ——Please contact us and we will give you an exclusive quote. ‘Janice Paper’ reserves the right to change its prices at any time. The products offered on sale, are only while stocks last. If you happen to order an item that has become unavailable, then the customer will be notified at the earliest via email.
3. Do you sell to the public or only to wholesale customers? Do wholesale accounts receive discount on the prices listed on the website? Janice Paper’s products are not available to end-users. We carefully verify each wholesale application under our strict guide rules to protect genuine wholesale dealers. We will not set up an account should a business be unable to prove their official business details. Definitions Member: A member account means a guest account; this account type can only place a sample order. Wholesale/ Dealer: A wholesale account means they have an approved dealer account, this means our full price list will be visible on all our product pages. * Note, since we are a wholesale manufacturer the price on our wholesale product page is already our lowest price for dealers. However it’s worth bearing in mind that the larger volumes purchased, the bigger the discount.
4. Would it be possible to purchase only the outer part of invitations (laser cut or pocket folders) since I have my own paper that I print on? Yes, pockets can be bought individually; we offer several combination choices on all our products pages to meet your individual requirements. You can choose from a wide selection of insert cards, with or without envelopes, print or matching cards. It is worth noting that our full color, digital printing is completely free to all our dealers, so it might be worth trying out.
5. Can I use your pictures to increase our sales performance and do you have an e-catalogue? We can offer all our dealers 20 different models, which are completely free. If you want more types, we also provide a picture package, which you can order directly from here.
6. Do you accept custom design laser cut invitations and if so what is the minimum quantity we can order? Yes, custom orders are welcome, however we need to confirm all the specific details first to decide on the minimum order, this depends on the complexity of the design. Please understand that custom orders vary and it may need to reach a certain amount to reduce the cost. Photos are our preferred method to decide upon a quote. If you are considering designing your own laser cut artwork then please check here for more information.
7. Do you offer thicker paper for insert card and can I change the size? Thicker paper and different sizes can be offered, however extra costs will be incurred depending on the model and paper quality. Please contact us directly for a detailed quote.
8. What are your color options for an invitation? We offer different color choices and these color specifications will be shown in the products description section, please ensure you make the appropriate remark when placing your order. If you require a specific color, then you could browse our wide selection, found on our color chart page. Please note there is an extra charge any color changes and orders should be no less than 80 sets at a time. Please contact us to get a quote.
9. Can I change the color of my sample order? Yes, for sample orders, it’s $7-20 to customize colors in each set according to the artwork.
10. What’s your MOQ? (Minimum Order Quantity) For all our designs, the MOQ is 50 pcs and we accept mixed orders. For custom designed orders, please contact us first to confirm.
11. Will my clients know I use Janice Paper? Will Janice Paper ever contact my clients? As far as your clients know, everything is coming right from you. The products you create through ‘Janice Paper’ are 100% unbranded and shipped in unbranded packages and to answer the second question, no ‘Janice Paper’ will never contact your clients.
12. How can I get a sample to check your quality? If more samples are needed, how can I order? Before placing an order, we always recommend that you check our products and quality, this can be done through ordering samples, that way we can both be happy about what you’re ordering. For partners, 10 blank samples are free, but we ask that you pay the express freight. If you would like to order more than 20 sets, you can choose an album, which is a much better way to showcase our laser cut invites to clients. You can order albums directly from us here. If still need more samples and would like to create them with your own designs, then simply please contact us to get a quote.
13. How quickly can I get the samples and what’s your turnaround time for a bulk order? After you pay the sample charge and send us the confirmed files, the samples will be sent to you via express and will arrive in 5-7 working days. When ordering a product that suddenly becomes unavailable, then you will be notified at the earliest. Regarding bulk orders, please see below:
Normal season (August to January)
- 7-10 working days on printed orders
- 5-7 working days for products in stock and with no printing service.
- Custom-made order; allow 2 weeks for production and 3-5 working days for shipping.
Peak season (February to July)
- Please allow 3.5-4 weeks on any printed orders, changes to color orders, sample orders and other custom-made orders.
- 10-14 days for products in stock and with no printing service.
14. What methods of payment do you accept? We accept PayPal, Credit Card, Western Union and bank transfers. Please note that PayPal and Credit Card will only accept up to $800. Therefore you may need to use an alternative method of payment to finalize the order.Please find below bank account information: Account A: Name: MaxSpark Group Limited Bank name: BANK OF CYPRUS PUBLIC COMPANY LTD Swift code: BCYPCY2N Address: 51 Stassinos Street, Ayia Paraskevi, P.O. Box 21472, CY1599 NicosiaIBAN: CY22 0020 0195 0000 3570 2073 7951(USD) CY47 0020 0195 0000 3570 2073 7986 (Euro)
15. How do I tell you what I would like printed inside the invitations? Please email us your design/ wording layout in either jpeg or psd format, please ensure the color mode is set to CMYK and the resolution should be 300. If you need us to do the wording layout, then please send us the text and remark the fonts and ink colors you require from here. After we have all the correct information regarding your order, e-proofs will be sent to you within 2 working days for preview and confirmation. You must proofread your text carefully and let us know if there are any errors. Once original proofs are submitted, up to 2 rounds of revisions are offered. Additional revisions after that will be charged at $7.00 per round. After you confirm the e-proofs, we will then ship them out within 5-7 working days.
16. What should I do if I want to make any changes? You can email or call us to make any changes. We will make changes if it is before your order has been processed. However if you wish to make any changes after you have confirmed the e-proofs via email, then you will need to contact us immediately; we will check the status of your order and then we let you know if a change can still be made. Please note additional fees may be required to stop your order for the requested changes. We will do our best to make any changes before your order is printed. However, due to our fast turn-around time, we cannot guarantee that we will be able to intercept or change any order once it has reached our factory. Thus, it is extremely important that you make sure your order is correct before you confirm your e-proofs.
17. Do you do other cards besides wedding invitations? If you want to order other cards, such as gift cards, menu cards, wedding programs, bridal shower invitations, enclosure cards, place cards, etc., we can easily custom make them to suit your needs and specific requirements. Please contact us to discuss both design and prices.
18. Can you print other foreign languages besides English? Yes, it is a free service, however we do require you ‘the customer’ to provide us with the wording and verses before or after you place the order. ‘The customer’ must take responsibility for any mistakes, therefore we do ask you to check your verses thoroughly before submitting to us. For a sample order it will cost $5 .00 for one copy (the same wording on the card and in the same size).
19. Where is your company located? We are a professional online wedding wholesale supplier registered through ‘My Styles International Limited’ based in Hong Kong. We work with highly skilled and fashion forward designers whom are always researching the latest trends and cater for consumer needs. We have a team of production specialists who work directly between our designers and production factory, which we have successfully established in Mainland China. With today’s worldwide express logistical solutions, it makes our service almost as good as working with a local supplier.
20. Do you have a price list? After we verify and send on your registration information and you become a wholesale dealer, we will send you a price list link and for any customized designs, you need to contact us for the price.