The Hawaiian Islands offer non-stop adventure and amusement for solo cruisers as each day unfolds on a new and “more spectacular than yesterday” location! Pinch me, is this real?
Join friends old and new in the gorgeous islands of Hawaii! Highlights are many in our 50th state, and will include, hula dancing, luaus, hiking, 4-wheeling, helicopter flights, a downhill bike ride, sunrise at 10,000 feet, evening sail past Mt. Kilauea (if we’re lucky, we’ll see it erupt), surfing, suntans, lush mountains, playful whales off the Napali Coast, sunrise on a different island every day and late night parties, just to get started.
The Pride of America is an excellent way to see the 5 top places in Hawaii (Honolulu, Maui, Hilo, Kona and Kauai). Although not what we call an “upscale” ship, she’ll be a good home for 7 days while we explore all of our fantasies. Come for Hawaii, days full of wonder, discovery, fun and friends. This is an action packed itinerary.
Inclusive Features of our Cruise, the only itinerary of its kind to enjoy seven full days cruising Oahu, Maui, Kauai and the Big Island of Hawaii.
- 7 Nights Aboard the Pride of America
- STI Events Each Day Including Breakfast Club, Happy Hours, Games, Tour Meet-ups, Group Tour Coordination, Group Dinner, Castaway Night
- Yum Yum – Specialty Dinner Reservations in addition to our group dining in the Skyline Dining Room-Aloha Café, Cadillac Diner, East Meets West, Jefferson’s Bistro, Lazy J Texas Steakhouse, Little Italy, Sushi Bar and Teppanyaki (fees apply for some restaurants).
- 24 Hour Complimentary Cabin/Room Service
- Entertainment – Live Broadway & Vegas Style Shows, Second City® comedy troupe, a Sports Court with Volleyball, Tennis & Golf, Shopping and Art Gallery. Learn about Hawaiian Crafts and Culture and Live Polynesian Show. Most Importantly, Enjoy the Islands!
- Party Time – Dance the Night Away at Mardi Gras Cabaret Lounge & Nightclub or under the Stars at the Waikiki Bar.
- Relax, Chill Out – Get Pampered in the First-Class Mandara Spa, Work Out at the Santa Fe Fitness Center, Sun and Soak at the South Beach Pool with 4 Hot Tubs, Wrap up a great day at the Key West Bar, Pink’s Champagne Bar or the Wine Bar.
Exclusive Singles Travel Features :
- STI Team service assures that you get the most from your “Hawaii” cruise experience. With what seems like so many things to do, so many dining choices, leave it to us, your cruise experts.
- PORT CHARGES, GOVERNMENT FEES AND HAWAIIAN TAXES TOTALING MORE THAN $400 ARE INCLUDED IN OUR FARE
- WELCOME ABOARD PARTY WITH COMPLIMENTARY DRINK TO KICK OFF THE CRUISE
- BREAKFAST CLUB EACH MORNING
- COORDINATED ACTIVITIES FOR MEMBERS OF OUR GROUP MAY INCLUDE: Hula Dance Lessons, Lei Making, Castaway Party, Hawaiian Luau Night, White Hot Night, Guest Hosted Cabin Parties, Jacuzzi Party Under the Stars, Independent Touring in Port,Trivia Contest, Deck/Pool Games, etc.
- HAPPY HOUR CLUB (Drinks Optional) – Themes include: Wild West and Hawaiian.
- CLUB STI: OUR VERSION OF THE HOSPITALITY DESK WITH A FUN AND CASUAL ATMOSPHERE.
- SINGLES ONLY SEATING (LATE – 8:30 p.m.) IN THE DINING ROOM
- Specialty Restaurant Reservations to Enhance Your Group Dining Experiences.
- FAREWELL PARTY
- OPTIONAL & PRIVATE SINGLES ONLY TOURS IN EVERY PORT- Click Here for Website!
- Special Attention from Singles Travel International Concierge*
- Great Times with other Singles!
*Minimum of 20 guests required to send a tour director. If no director, a guest will be designated as an “STI Ambassador” to coordinate the first day’s activities.
Inclusive features are subject to revision at the discretion of STI. Ages listed are not meant as a restriction, but are simply used as a guideline. Singles Travel International does not guarantee the number of guests, ages or ratios.
**Offer good for new bookings only. The Freestyle Choice promotion is valid for inside cabins or higher. T1 studios are not eligible. Roommate matching with a member having booked prior to the promotion is not eligible. Oceanview cabin earns $50 OBC and Balcony earns $75 OBC.