These Free Printable Christmas Cards are perfect for the Holiday season. I’m sharing a variety of styles of designs in this post and you can download them all as soon as you finish reading this article!
- 21 Companies That Will Pay You to Write Greeting Cards (Hallmark Isn’t the Only Company!)
- Free Printable Anniversary Card: 88+ Cards You’ll Love to Download
- Hallmark Pack of 20 Thank You for Your Sympathy Cards, Cherry Blossom (Funeral Thank You Cards)
- Download Hallmark Card Studio 2022
- Grading Standards
Come December my hands are itching to start all of the Christmas Crafts and start making Christmas Cards. I love a great crafternoon with my kids. But as much as I craft, I still need more cards to gift than I can make so these Printable Christmas Cards come so handy!
If you are wrapping gifts, I have 20+ Absolutely FREE Printable Christmas Gift Tags that you can download and print at home too!
This post contains affiliate links. When you purchase an item via these links, I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you.
How to use these Christmas Card Printable at Home
I have a full step by step video showing How to trim and fold Printable Christmas Cards
- Click and download the pdf file for any or all of the below Free Printable Christmas Cards below. They are all free!
- Print onto white cardstock sized 8.5 by 11 inches. A high quality, heavy weight cardstock A4 size works best. I always like the Canon Matte Photo Paper to print all of my cards – the paper is slightly thick and super white. Neenah white cardstock works too. FYI many times printers have an optional back feed for thicker cardstock paper
- Choose “Best settings” on your printer settings to get a rich colored print.
- Trim card to size using a paper trimmer. The trimmed card should measure an opened A2 size.
- Crease and fold the card in half using a bone folder if you have one. Add a personal handwritten note to the inside of the card
- Insert into a matching envelope (like these) and your card is ready to gift to your friends and family
Stock up: These envelopes are great to have at home to go along with these Printable Christmas Cards!
Free Printable Christmas Cards to Color
For those of us who love our colored pencils+ markers, I am sharing a few FREE Printable Christmas Cards to color today. These are simple designs that you can enjoy coloring in with your kids as well! Enjoy coloring in your design with color pencils, markers, or acrylic paints. Anything will work.
Click to download Poinsetta Coloring Card
Click to download Merry and Bright Coloring Card
Click here to download this Joy Holiday Coloring Card
Free Printable Christmas Note Cards
I love watercolors and I’m sharing a few different designs of Christmas Note Cards here. I love the bright colors and the softness of the lettering.
Download the Poinsettia card printable
Download Peace love joy Holiday Card
Download All is calm Holiday Card
Download Merry Christmas Holiday Card
Printable Christmas cards for Teachers
This year has been super busy for Teachers especially. To show your appreciation, download these Printable Christmas Cards for Teachers or School Bus Drivers cards at home and add a gift card to your favorite store inside.
Pop into an envelope and you have a quick gift. Easily print as many of these cards you need at home and have your kids add a quick personal note inside.
Download Season Greetings School Bus Card | Pin this Bus Card
Download this Joy Holly Pencil Card | Pin this Pencil Card
Download this Merry ChristmasTeacher Card | Pin this Teacher Card
Thank you for stopping by today! Downloading these files are absolutely free!! Please do not resell or claim these designs to be your own. Please link back to this blog post and not the files.
I love seeing you print and use these files, so please do share it with me on social media. I love hearing from you all!
Tag @smithakatti #smithakatti on social media!
I appreciate you supporting and reading my blog and try to have as many of these Free Printables for you to enjoy.