When is Thanksgiving day?
Thanksgiving is one of those holidays that changes dates from year to year. That is because Thanksgiving is always on the fourth Thursday of November in the United States and on the second Monday of October if you are celebrating Thanksgiving in Canada.
Celebrating a Happy Thanksgiving
It’s a holiday that’s all about relaxing with your friends and family and eating some great food! There are many ways to celebrate Thanksgiving, depending on who you are celebrating with and what you like. Whether you are planning a big dinner or attending one, it’s a time to remember to be thankful for wonderful people, enriching experiences or significant things in your life. Will you be watching the parades or volunteering to help out a charity of your choice remember that sending your wishes with a simple and free postcard is a great way to mark the day.
Send Your Thanksgiving wishes with Thanksgiving greeting cards
This Thanksgiving, show people how much you care by sending them a Thanksgiving greeting ecard. Even if you will see them this Thanksgiving, a special message delivered right to their inbox is certain to brighten their day. You can even send Thanksgiving greetings ahead of time to help everyone get in the holiday spirit a bit early!
There are many different types of Thanksgiving ecards that you can personalize and send to pretty much everyone in your life. Not sure who should get a Thanksgiving ecard this year? We have a few ideas that might help!
- Send Thanksgiving ecards to your family – Whether or not you will be able to get together with your family this Thanksgiving, each of them deserves a festive ecard. It’s important to remind them how thankful you are for the love and support they give you each year, and what better time than a holiday created just for giving thanks? From your little niece and nephew to your grandparents, everyone will love opening a happy Thanksgiving ecard in their inbox!
- Send religious Thanksgiving ecards – Thanksgiving is also a wonderful time to share thanks with those in your religious community. Remind them how special they are and how much you should all reflect on the blessings you have received this year.
- Send a Thanksgiving invitation – If you’re planning a Thanksgiving dinner (or lunch, or maybe even brunch) make sure everyone knows the plan early. Some Thanksgiving gatherings end up with too much of one type of food, so be sure to include in the invitation what you expect each guest to bring or if you’ll be handling all of the cooking yourself. Planning early makes sure that everyone knows what’s in store for this Thanksgiving, so get your ecard invitations our today.
- Send Thanksgiving ecards to your friends– Friends near and far always deserve a reminder that you are thinking of them on Thanksgiving. Sending a thoughtful, sweet, or funny ecard will show your friends that you care. It’s the simplest way to remind them how much you appreciate their friendship all throughout the year.
- Send a Thanksgiving ecard to those who help you every day– There are so many people in your life that help you every day. From your children’s teachers to your coworkers. Everyone that has a positive role in your life deserves a nice reminder that you appreciate everything they do each day. What better time than Thanksgiving to express your gratitude?
Thanksgiving cards sayings
Not sure what to say in your Thanksgiving ecard? You can draw your inspiration from the name of the holiday itself. Show everyone how thankful you are and remind them of reasons they have to be thankful as well.
To get you started, here are a few great Thanksgiving sayings you can use in the cards you send – don’t forget to personalize them to make your greetings even more special!
- Happy Thanksgiving!
- I’m so thankful to have you as a friend.
- Enjoy the season and count your blessings!
- Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.
- Sending thanks for everything you do all year.
- Wishing you a happy Thanksgiving and a wonderful holiday season!