The perfect gift for someone who has everything- a gift card! But I like to make it look special and handmade and today I’ll show you how to quickly make a DIY Gift Card Envelope using any scrapbook paper you have at home!
- Hallmark Aims to Inspire People to Connect with Loved Ones This Holiday Season with Signature Cards
- 100+ HD Happy Birthday Ruth Cake Images And Shayari
- Credit Card là gì? Khác gì Debit Card? Lưu ý khi mở thẻ mà bạn cần biết
- Jumbo Greeting Cards
- Where to Buy Wedding Envelopes for DIY Wedding Invitations
Easy Paper crafts are always fun to make, there is something so satisfying about folding and glueing paper to make a tangible product. Check out more Gift Wrapping Ideas for inspiration!
Affiliate links have been used at no extra cost to the reader. You can read my full disclosure here.
Gift card holder diy
A step by step tutorial showing how you can make an easy Gift Card Envelope or gift card holder DIY
What you will need: Scrapbook paper or cardstock, a pair of scissors, tape adhesive, a paper trimmer and optionally adhesive dots. You can also have your kids help make this and add stickers to the front instead.
Gift Card Envelope Tutorial:
1. Trim any Scrapbook paper, Patterned Paper, or Cardstock to measure 4.25 by 7.5 inches. Score and fold at 1.5 inches from the bottom and 3 inches from the top. 2. Apply adhesive tape or glue stick onto either side of the 1-inch bottom fold as seen in the image above. 3. Fold over the 1-inch bottom and adhere to place.4. Insert your card and your Gift Card Envelope is ready to be gifted!
Optionally, you can also use a sharp pair of scissors to create a curved edge along the top.
I like to use an Adhesive Dot to keep the flap of the Gift Card Envelope shut.
ALSO READ: The Best Tombow Adhesives: What glue to use when?
You can also decorate the top of the envelope, you can print a HOLIDAY CARD SENTIMENT from my previous blog post!
We’re sharing Easy Last minute Holiday Crafts in the blog hop today! Make sure to check them all out below:
- Tiny Wooden Rainbow Houses by Laura of Me and My Inklings
- Candy Cane Wreath for the Holidays by Laura of Laura’s Crafty Life
- Colorful Holiday Gift Card Holders by Smitha of Smiling Colors
- DIY Clay Christmas Ornaments by Kimberly of Crafting Cheerfully
- Hot Cocoa Mix in a Jar with Free Printable Tag by Shani of Sunshine & Munchkins
- Folded Paper Christmas Ornaments by Erica of 5 Little Monsters
- Festive Dried Orange Slice Garland by Justine of Little Dove
- Alcohol Ink Christmas Ornaments by Kelsey of Poofy Cheeks
Gift card holder diy
This gift card holder DIY is easy enough to make at the last minute and you probably have the supplies you need for it already. A gift card need not be an impersonal gift, make it feel special and well thought of by creating this cute gift card envelope in colors of your choice.
Let me know if you would like an Easy Gift Card Envelope printable with lines marking where to score and fold and all. I think that would be pretty neat too! Happy Holidays friends!
Hi I’m Smitha! I live in Minnesota with my husband and two daughters. You’ll always find me painting florals in my sketchbook. And I love the sheer joy of making something with just my hands! But my bigger love is capturing it all on camera Read more.
Thanks for stopping by today! If you learnt something from this tutorial, do share this post with a friend or on social media! Tag me @smithakatti #smithakatti I’d love to see what you create!
INSTAGRAM, TWITTER, BLOGLOVIN, FACEBOOK, PINTEREST, YOUTUBE