- Marine Salvage Market Size 2023 With Regional Scope, Report Coverage, Historic Data, Outlook 2031
- Antiques Roadshow expert Judith Miller dies after short illness
- 15 autumn flea markets you should visit
- ‘Antiques Roadshow’ 2022: How to Get Tickets (and Possibly Be on the Show)
- The Scottish artists you should know
The Ardingly Antiques Market returns!
Event: Ardingly Antiques Market Organiser: iacf Venue: South of England Showground, Ardingly, West Sussex, RH17 6TL. Date: 7 – 8 March 2023 FOLLOW THIS ORGANISER:
How about arriving in style on a vintage tricycle!
ABOUT THIS FAIR:
Ardingly Antiques Fair is back at the South of England Showground, West Sussex, on Tuesday & Wednesday 7-8 March 2023. This huge event offers both trade and public a one stop selection of antique silver, antique glassware, antique furniture and ceramics.
A fashionable up-cycled wooden set of drawers and a very stylish Scandi looking globe.
WHY YOU SHOULD VISIT THIS FAIR:
iacf, organisers of Ardingly Antiques Fair have been getting advice for shoppers at Ardingly from their interior design experts:
1. Print and download the site floor plan, As you shop, mark the booths where you’ve left paid purchases for later pickup as well as those you’d like to visit again in the day. I’ve found that the sellers with the delicate antiques are the ones sheltered inside but I usually start outside on the periphery marquees, these often house the good stuff e.g.: larger French, Dutch furniture pieces.
2. Go early on the first day of Ardingly fair for the best selection, as the early bird catches the worm in this case! Once purchased most vendors will hold larger items until the end of the day for you to collect with your car at the end of the day.
3. Ensure you stop off at the cash point before you arrive! Cash is king with the stand holders, you will be sure to secure the vintage sideboard if you can produce the cash whilst negotiating with the dealers.
4. Get a cart or trolley, ditch the street cred, it’s honestly worth it!The granny shopping trolley is a great place to store all your purchases as you travel around Ardingly, preload it with bubble wrap or old towels to keep your antiques secure.
5. Before you arrive, do your homework, make a note of the items your sourcing & approximate size, take a tape measure to the antiques fair. It’s likely you will have to make a decision in a matter of minutes and there are no second chances – when it’s gone, it’s gone.
Tickets are available online and at the door, with safety measures in place, you can browse the biggest variety of antiques, vintage and collectors items in Europe safely. Download iacf 2023 Date Card to stay up to date with 2023 antiques fairs.
Whilst we wait… why not browse 1000s of antiques by trusted dealers all in one place at LoveAntiques.com, the number 1 website for buying & selling antiques. LoveAntiques.com has recently launched their new website and software so you can browse 1000s of antiques on your mobile at any time, take a look today!
A beautiful emerald velvet upholstered slipper chair bang on trend right now!
A selection of antique kitchenalia, including a Victorian Pork Pie Mould, a 19th Century Flat Iron Stand, a 19th Century Pestle & Mortar,blow butter churn, Victorian sugar snips, 19th century ice cream moulds and so many more!
FOLLOW THIS ORGANISER: Admission: £20pp Tuesday 9am – 5pm, £5pp Wednesday 8am – 4pm (Tuesday ticket allows entry on Wednesday also). Accompanied under-16’s are admitted free to Ardingly Antiques Fair. Discounts are available for group bookings. For more information visit iacf
ANF Calendar for future fair dates
Ardingly Antiques Market – Fairs + Dealers
Fairs + Dealers to read more about iacf
Cover Image: Ardingly Antiques Market Banner